Sunday 29 May 2011

VIJAY QUOTES

Tamil actor Vijay quotes
# “I really havent achieved anything like Rajanikanth or Kamal Haasan and was embarrassed by the superstar status.”
# ” I would just start off the charity drive and push off. It was when I read an item about a school topper struggling to raise money, that I traced her and told her that I would sponsor her studies further. The joy in her and her mother was what set me thinking about doing charity.”
# ” Artistes like me are in the limelight due to the support from public. What we earn is what they pay for the film tickets. Well, I help some of them in times of their need.”
# “You see, it is always difficult to perform as a hero with a humorous garb. It is really difficult to make the audience laugh heartily”.
# ” I’m acting only with the hope that all my films should become great hits! A film’s success or failure isn’t in our hand!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment